This is an introductory course that uses Perl to analyze business data. Start with the simple calculations and statistics that are often needed in your business. We will also explain how to create a graph to visualize data and aggregate by SQL using MariaDB.
This is the basic content to become a data scientist who can analyze business data.
It can also be used as an introduction to analyzing data acquired by IoT Web system using software. There is a lot of misunderstanding that "AI analysis" is common in economic papers, and I don't make ambiguous expressions. Hahaha.
For first-time users
Basics of statistics
- Let's find the maximum value
- Let's find the minimum value
- Let's find the average value
- Let's find the median
- Let's find the standard deviation
Data analysis using SQL
- Let's find the maximum and minimum average values with SQL
- Get the maximum and minimum averages from the database in Perl
- Let's aggregate monthly sales with SQL
- Rounding down less than 1000 yen
- Rounding down less than 100 yen
- Truncate the amount after the decimal point
- Round up the amount after the decimal point
- Perform daily calculation
Image data output
Data analysis related course
This is a related course on data analysis.
Data analysis environment construction
There is an Ubuntu development environment construction site for building a data analysis environment. There is also a site where you can learn Linux.
Introduction to Perl Programming
An introductory site for Perl programming to help you program data analysis.